Controls disease and molds such as leaf spots, blights, anthracnose, downy and powdery mildew, black spot and more, on fruit trees, ornamentals, vegetables, and flowers. The water soluble powder mixes with water and should be sprayed to thoroughly wet all foliage and stems. Can be applied one day before harvest on fruits and vegetables. Refer to label for number of days between applications.
- An improved bordo copper fungicide
- Versatile - use it on fruit tree, ornamentals, vegetables, flowers
- Controls leaf spots, blights, anthracnose, downy and powdery mildew, black spot
- Readily mixes in water for spray application
- 53% Tribasic Copper Sulphate